Thursday, January 04, 2007

New year rants

This is new year. Finally! Everyone is busy making new resolutions and planning for life ahead.
But me? Naaahhh! I never make plans or resolutions. Why to restrict life yaar?

But I sometime look back to 2006 and try to count what I lost and what I gained.
I left many people back there. Most of them were so willing to go away. I am glad they are gone now.

What all I did in 2006?

1. I fell in love.
2. Learned politics a lot for the first time.
3. Made many great friends.
4. Joined iSolution which is a great experience.
5. Broke up and survived a broken trust, broken heart self.
6. Watched highest numbers of movies in cinema hall ever.
7. Boozzed for the first time.
8. Let one friend go away coz he wanted to.
9. Got involved with Margam.
10. Ditched the habit of chating and wasting time online.

lot more will be there to add...

While starting my new year I want to say few things to my friends here.
May I will never be able to say it in person.

D... I am so glad that we met and became so close friend. Never had a strong and independent girl friend like you in my life before. Hats off to you. I love to spend hours talking to you. Wish you were my childhood friend. But anyways better let than never.

Sa... What to tell you? You changed my life in every way. It feels great to be your friend and even to stay close to you. You remind me of 2 words honesty and trust in this cruel world whenever I am broken heart, broken trust... Well... I am just wordless now.

Shu... My life support system. Never had anyone like you whom I depend on as well as I trust so much. I feel most comfortable only with you(after my brother) in this world. Lets see where life takes us.

V... I wanted to thank you for everything. I dont know whether you will ever come back or not, but I miss you. I wish at least I knew the reason for that you left. Wish you all the best in your life.

T... Goodbye T. I am glad that you are gone now. Thanks for showing me the real world.


I can't remember anyone else right now... I may update later.

No comments: