Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Year Survey

1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Learned Flash ActionScript.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never make resolutions(I said that before)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, one of my childhood friend gave birth to a boy, I call him Shin Chan(my fav cartoon character these days).

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Well, no.

5. What countries did you visit?
I didn’t go anywhere this year, really.

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A loyal and loving boyfriend :D .

7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
22nd may, it was my birthday;
23rd december, went for long drive and made new friends;
31st december, met my future in-laws for the first time(lol kidding :P)met
shu's parents and had delicious lunch(it was yummy really... Thanks to his
aunty, who is twin sister of his mother) and then had blast dancing all night.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finally being called as web designer and working for international projects.

9. What was your biggest failure?
A broken relationship.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Ummm... nothing to remember.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
A silk top in pink.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Saurabh Ganguly! the way he came back again.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
a. Indian cricket board, the drama(s) through the year.
b. CM of west bengal, regarding singur issue.
c. Us political power for killing Thousands of people over the year and then hanging Saddam Husain that way.
d. The decisions of Argentina's football coach during last match of the WC.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Shopping and phone bills.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing my brother growing and getting into his first affair in his life(wish that lasts forever).

16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
"You are beautiful" - James Blunt.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?- Happier.
b) thinner or fatter?- fatter i guess :(
c) richer or poorer?- richer :D

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wish I read more books.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Wasting all my emotion and energy for something worthless.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home with family, Mum was not well that day.

21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
Yes.

22. How many one-night stands?
ERRR... Zero! I am too introvert and backdated to have one-night stands.

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Shin Chan, a japanese cartoon character comes on Hungama TV.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes.

25. What was the best book you read?
God of small things.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
James Blunt.

27. What did you want and get?
Nothing really.

28. What did you want and not get?
Many things. But I don't want to count them this way. I wish to get done those things this year.

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Lage raho munna bhai and Pirates of Carebbian.

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My ex-bf sang songs for me, we talked all day online till late night.
26yrs.

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being able to control my emotions more and more and being less vulnerable.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Normal. Though I like fashion, but I had less money to buy costly things.

33. What kept you sane?
My brother. My friends. My family. This blog.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Johnny Depp,oh i fell in love with him so badly this year :P . And obviously Hrithik ROshan.

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
The Maoists Winning over the king in Nepal. And the wholeSingur issue.

36. Who did you miss?
One of my best friends, the closest one in every way yet he is so far from me. I miss you always, r u listening Shu?

37. Who was the best new person you met?
Do u mean meeting in real only? Well I met many people in '06 but the best was
'V', he has been a great support during the most vulnerable time. But He belongs
to my virtual world.

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Don't you ever bother if you lose someone/something, nothing really matters after a while.

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I lost all the love I had for you
the day that you cheated on me boo
and there can never be no me and you
cause lately you been asking foney
I'm sorry you can't do me like those
other busters from around the way
so if you wanna play then lets play
believe me girl two can play that game

What makes you think that you could run a game on me
when I was true to you girl from the begin
I was in love with you but you never really loved me at all
so I gotta let you go I put my heart out there then you closed the door
shut me out like a stepchild in the cold
ooh but it's ok I found someone else to love me anyway
so I gotta let know

...........................
...................

I'm not trying to hold you if you wanna leave
cause trust me I've got alots of girl on my team
and I wanted to be with you
at first no one else mattered to me until you try to play me
baby tell me why o why would you throw it all away
don't you know that every dog has it's day
but now that I'm that so over you
there could never be you and me

...........................
..........

See I don't wanna hear your tried excuses
I ain't trying check for you
I wanna stay problem free
look at all the pain you caused me
I don't love you know more
I don't need you in my life
so i'm saying bye bye bye

I'm saying bye bye baby
bye saying bye bye baby
I don't need you no more
saying bye bye baby
bye bye
saying bye bye baby
I got someone else to love

................................
.......................

No comments: