Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Random 40

1. Hi my name is...Swati
2. Never in my life have I done... murder
3. The one person who can drive me nuts...myself.
4. Favorite Teacher?Of all time?... My english teacher
5. When I'm nervous... My fingers are restless
6. The last time I cried was...Today
7. If I were to get married right now whom I would... mmm... keep it a secret.
8. My hair is...Awfull!
9. When I was 6...My grandpa died.
10. Last Christmas... Went for a long drive and made new friends.
11. I should be... happy but I am sad.
12. When I look down I see...My cold feet, its cold today.
13. The craziest recent event was... coming to office during 24hrs strike.
14. If I were a character on 'Cartoon Network' I'd be...Spiderman.
15. By this time next year... I will be more confused I guess.
16. My current gripe... That I still couldn't go for a vacation with my family.
17. I have a hard time understanding... Why I turn emotional sometime.
18. There's this girl I know who... Is going to bug me sitting my next chair.
19. I really want to learn... Guitar.
20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...My brother.
21. Take my advice...Don't be nice to boys.
22. My ideal breakfast... Puri & curry.
23. If you visited the place I was born...You would love it, my Kolkata.
24. I plan to visit someone... Today!!
25. If you spent the night at my house.... My mum would have cooked nice dinner for u.
26. I'd stop my wedding if...My fiance cheated.
27. The world could do without... Me.
28. The last thing I ate was...Sweets made by mum.
29. Most recent thing that I have bought?... a pair of night suit.
30. Most recent thing someone else bought for me...My brother bought me some chocolate.
31. This morning I...woke up sad.
32. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...rabbits. I mean, wouldn't that be funny?
33. Last night I was... having fight with a friend.
34: I don't know...The square root of 784,525,455.568
35. A better name for me would be...naah I love my name.
36. If I ever go back to school ... I would be happiest in this world.
37. my birthday is....May 22nd.
38. What I really want for Valentine's Day is… Flowers. I haven’t gotten flowers in a long time.
39. I'm wearing...My old woolen coat.
40. Tomorrow I am...Going to come back home from my visit to my aunty.

No comments: