Saturday, September 02, 2006

Transition period

It hurt to face the truth

If you only knew how I feel
If you only knew what I think
Every time I look at you
My heart just seems to shrink
You took your love away
Like it didnt hurt to say
That you didn't love me anymore
And you wanted to get away
It's like my life was over
And it hurt to face the truth
Why was this happening
What did I do
To make you change your feelings
Which were once so very deep
And looking back at the memories
I can't help but weep.



It hurts me to say what I'm about to say

I've been there for you through the good times and the bad,
And was there to wipe your tears away, whenever you were sad.
Always tried to make you happy, whenever you were mad,
And gave you everything you thought you'd never have.
All those magical nights that we kissed,
Those are the days I will always miss.
I loved every single one of those days,
And that's why it hurts me to say what I'm about to say.
I loved you unconditionally,
No matter what happened between you and me.
And I was blind, but now I see,
That you just wanted to be friends with me.
But I can't just be your friend.
Because my broken heart will never mend.
You didn't want to lose me,
but you lost me in the end.
Because I Love You too much,
to just be your friend.


When we try so hard to move on in our life we need to deal with pain, anger, hurt... slowly we find new happiness and pretend to forget the pain... but during this period the wound often starts moaning inside us... and how badly it bleeds till it gets cured...

"its bleeding... uhhh... so badly"
"hide it! hide it! no one should see it"
"why cant i even cry? cant i even show?"
"what’s the use of crying or showing?"
"cry as much u can... it helps"

"dont be an emotional fool u idiot"
"is there any place where i can hide myself?"
"why me? why only me every time?"
"no one understands me... no one can"
"how can he/she do this to me?"
"damn it!!! i still love him/her"

people often say all these to himself/herself...
but what if someone says like this...
"i miss u and i will... but m walking away... i was bleeding so badly... my blood will show u the path for sometime if u want to follow me but make it soon if u want it really else blood will disappear soon to tell u where i m gone coz it started getting clotted already... and i will be gone... forever!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rise like a phoenix ..
a new life again and again