Sunday, September 03, 2006

One evening

Saturday 2nd sept, 2006:
Nope nothing happened so special. It was just i left office early and it was a nice evening outside. I was feeling so good and wanted to enjoy all the evening outside. I took auto from there and i was not being able to decide whether to take metro after that or to take bus. But i had an appoinment with doctor so i needed to reach on time.
But with all my heart i wanted to stay outside with the lovely evening.

It was a bit crazy wind blowing and messing my rough hair... touching my skin softly and telling me to play with it and enjoy the moments... the more the auto having speed the more it was playing with my hair and my face... i was unable to handle it yet i was loving it so much... dry leaves were running and flying with the wind... i wished i was one of them.... nothing to worry about life and still enjoying the journey... so phylosophical lol...

i looked at the sky up there and found it so beautiful... clouds were gathering making the sky dark though... they said it will rain soon... i loved it more... after a hot day everyone will love it... i loved myself a bit more for being a part of this beautiful world... i loved everything around me... and i remembered someone telling me how much he loves rain... my heart ached a bit... but still i was so happy... i learned another lesson to be happy alone...

But every good thing has an end. Auto reached metro station...I was still in dilemma about taking metro or bus. But as i had to deal with time i took metro. Before entering the door to the underground i looked at the sky again and said "goodbye dear i have to go". I had some hope left that before the wonderful evening disappears i will again be back to the outside world after finishing my metro ride. The underground was so dull and hot. I hated metro rail for the first time.

When i reached DumDum station it started raining and it was dark.

No comments: