Friday, September 08, 2006

Poet On Swati... LOL!!!

Life is being very busy since last few days. Not getting time for writing something here. But everyday hoping to manage some time and write something at last.
Well now the time has come. Since last few days I am having a poetry contest with V. Oh lol... No it's not a serious contest. It's just we are scrapping each other on ORKUT and we are doing it through poem. He is good at shayari really. Actually I thought yesterday only that i should paste his last piece of poetry here coz it was good at content.

Here it is:

kabhi kabhi yeh behta paani ,
kabhi kabhi yeh hawa suhaani ,
kabhi kabhi yaadein anjaani .
kaano me kuch keh jaati hai ..
aur aankho mai reh jaati hai ..
bus unse milne ki chaahat..

kabhi kabhi jo dekhe sapne ,
kabhi kabhi jo roothe apne ,
kabhi kabhi dil laga tadapne,
to khud ko mai samjhaata hoon ,
soch ke jo pal saath gujaare ,
kuch pal hashkar so jata hoon ,


kabhi kabhi kuch gam hota hai ,
kabhi kabhi mausam hota hai ,
kabhi kabhi dil bhi rota hai,
kabhi kabhi yoon kyon hota hai,


kabhi kabhi jo tum aa jati
kabhi kabhi kuch baat banati ,
kabhi kabhi khusiyan mil jaati
aur kahoon tumse kya swati..


Well said. He is right saying we should remember the good part of life no need to be sad that we don't have someone anymore.
Always remember what you have don't think about what you don't have. Life is all about making choices. The path you choose that decides your life and destiny.

And my reply was :


hum to aajate hain har roj
naye naye baaten batane
jis din kabita na likh paye
to bana lete hain koi bahane

office me jo kaam pada hain
usme dam sara nikla hain
hosh me hu yehi bahat hain
baki sab kuchh bhul gaye hain

jis sapna ki tum karte ho baat
milne ati wo mujhko har raat
kuch der tak deta hain wo sath
par akhir me rah jata khali ye hath

phir bhi ye jiban sapna hain
sapna hain bas sapna hain
sapne me sab apna hain
sapne me sab sachcha hain

na koi shak na koi gham
sapne me hi kho jayenge hum
hone na denge yeh ankhen nam
khush rahne ki mujhme hain dam


Will you believe it took me 2 hours to write that reply :D . Actually I was so tired to think even. Got back home at 10:45pm. But still I am enjoying my work at office. So satisfying. Thanks to S.
Well I never thought I will ever only log in on net just to reply someone's scrap and no chating. I have really stopped chating. OH MY GOSH!!!


1 comment:

master said...

OMG , u are working very hard dear. 2 hrs to write !!i never thanked u enough for this poem .Thanks swati ..i enjoyed it ..