Wednesday, February 28, 2007

To my "Little Bit Of Love"

Hi,
I saw you in my dream today morning. You were here with me in my city. It seemed to me we were enjoying a lot. I was showing you places. And then there was a moment when I was trying to express through some body sign or something(i couldn't gather or remember) that I like you but you acted like an ignorant though you were enjoying and understanding every bit of emotions I was feeling for you. You smiled alone but you couldn't hide it from me as it was my dream(lol).
Well when I am awake I don't feel anything strong or unstable for you. In short I never feel crazy about you. But still I go back to you again and again. May be that is because I never expect anything back from you. Not even a life long friendship anymore.

But who knows what is there in my subconscious mind. I am not worried about it either. Because I know if something is there that will remain and never punish me. Because This time it is different. Different from every feelings I have been through or I have known. I felt bliss and found an endless sky to fly around.

The only thing I don't like is when I talk and you don't. Now you don't give me your silence even.

Now you are like those contented silent mountains for me to whom I can just stare. I can't reach you or share things with you coz you are a faraway friend now. But I don't regret feeling for you. For the first time my silence found an other silence so it will remain there always till my memory ditches me physically.

I will remain a friend forever. Thanks for everything and every moments we shared.


Warm regards,

No comments: