Friday, February 23, 2007

Love, as you feel like

Love is love as long as you consider it to be love. That is all that is required. Perception is reality.
You can be happy even if your life is a wreck, and everything is falling apart, as long as you feel like you're happy.
You can be in love even if you have nothing in common with someone and have no real mutual understanding, as long as you feel like you're in love.

I feel I am in love but I am not sure why I feel this way. I feel the bliss of Love often now. I feel so happy with myself. When I watch lovers in any movie or in real life I feel so happy for them. And I feel great that at least I can feel the warmth of love around me. No matter if I don't have any so called boyfriend. I have got many friends with whom I can share my life or my family who is always there beside me. I feel lucky enough.

I love this world now. I love my life and people around me.

I am in love. Love with myself.

No comments: