Friday, November 30, 2007

Sparrow, sad sparrow!!!

"Sparrow: I am just trying to keep this conversation alive... I always did... coz I know if I ever stop doing it we are never going to talk again...
Wild bird: I think so"


"Sparrow: hmmm
... so we will never see each other again... right? :P
Wild bird: well i think so
Sparrow: u r too blunt
Wild bird: i am always like that
aint i?"
.........................................
Sparrow:ok... i will leave u alone from now... will leave it upto u... if u ever feel like to talk buzz me...
Wild bird: enjoy... as u wish...
Sparrow: do u think it was my wish?
Wild bird: i don't know
Sparrow: u will never know....
.....................................................
Sparrow: but i wonder why i leave all my ego when its u... if it was someone else i wouldn't have talked again :((
Wild bird: well and i wonder why i don't leave my ego when i talk with u:P"



Sparrow never understood why wild bird needed to be like that. She kept trying till she could keep this friendship alive. The wild bird was not like this always. They have spent hours chatting online, writing poems, sometime arguing. But things are changed after they met in real. She wondered why.
She thought he might need space from everyone for a while and might be having some personal problem. But she found he talks nicely with everyone else but her. And then she reached the heights of her patience.

She stopped buzzing him. She left him alone in peace since she felt he is no more willing to keep this friendship.
Sparrow hardly mattered to him, so her friendship. Stupid sparrow!!!

And then, they never talked again.

1 comment:

Arnab: Exploring Time and Space said...

Every time i sit on the other side of the window, the trees pass me by. whizzing past with blurry speed. or is it that my eyes are blurry. from sleep. i am missing what i saw a few moments ago. i wish it stayed. oh, how i wish it stayed. wait, here comes a lovely verdant mountain. my heart leaps with joy. hy hed follows it. then my eyes. and then, it's gone. no, i wont miss it. no, i wud never forget it. n i smile. it feels good to smile...