Monday, March 05, 2007

He is my soul mate

I have been waiting for him all my childhood, all my teenage, until now. I have been missing him in all aspects of my life. I missed him when I played alone. I missed him whenever I was left alone by all my relations at times. I missed him when I needed someone to share my pains. I missed him when I cried alone. I missed him always.


But I didn't know it clearly. I thought I am weird, different from everyone else I know. People called myself a loner. I agreed I'm. I loved to be alone always. I loved to believe I am strong enough to fight the battle of life. But still I thought it would be good to have someone who would stand by me always and who would make me feel complete.

And I found him. He is the other part of my soul I was missing all my life. He is my soul mate.

I don't feel alone anymore.

No comments: