Sunday, October 08, 2006

How it bleeds

"if every time you are just going to come here to drag me through mud, then just don't come "

I promise you that...
I won't come anymore... I never intend to drag you through mud ever... May be It's just because I was buried in mud around me... You pushed me there...
Yes you have given me reason of your own... But that doesn't satisfy me at all... If I am supposed to accept whatever you have said, I am supposed to believe you cheated on me all the while... Which I dont want to believe even on my dreams... That's why I come up again and again with the same question... You misunderstand me everytime...
You said I made unfair comments... No I didn't... Whatever happened to me was unfair... not me or my reactions...
I told you on very first day that we should say goodbye to each other... You didn't listen to me and asked me to stay as I am your best friend whom you never had... (Does anyone treat his best friend this way? Does he make her insane in pain? I don't think so...)
I tried my best you see... But I don't have left energy anymore...
And the fact is now "YOU WON'T SEE ME EVER AGAIN" ...
I'm gone now... gone forever!!!

No comments: